Become a School Deets Champion!
Educators and Moms are encouraged to join us.
Do you want to help make school communication easy? Are you actively involved in your school community? Do you want to support your fellow mompreneur and teacher? Then become a School Deets Champion!
The School Deets Champion program serves to provides educators and moms with a simple, second source of income. Help us grow, work in your spare time, and make money.
- Work with the School Deets team to identify prospective leads and to develop a lead generation plan.
- Call on target number of leads weekly.
- Work with the School Deets team to maintain and build our CRM system.
- Utilize social media to engage with School Deets users, other moms, and educators.
- Set up meetings with other moms, educators, school leaders to help introduce the School Deets team to your networks.
- Provide excellent internal and external communication.
- Be a great team member.
- Dedicate 5-10 hours a week towards your School Deets tasks.
- Provide you with the appropriate training to grow your skill set.
- Assist with content generation.
- Collaborate with you to determine prospective leads.
- Lead a 1 hour week conference call to discuss weekly goals and tasks.
- Remain available throughout the week for check-ins and questions.
- Pay a commission based compensation for every school that you help us to sign.
- Collaborative, team-player
- Ability to execute on big and small tasks with success
- Resilient and dedicated
- Motivated self starter
- Understanding of district, charter network, and private and public school operations, budgeting, and policies.